Sinve 2008 I offer trainings of different length in Thai Yoga Massage with the focus on the thai meridians and the intuitive application of massage skills within this system as a body map.
Intuitive Thai Meridian Massage (ITMM) Training 2023
to the outside: moving – touching – connecting
All informations, dates, costs & registration >> as well here
PART 1 Introduction: Module 1: 09 – 11 Jun. 2023 Module 2: 14 – 16 Jul. 2023
PART 2 Advanced Training: Module 3: 01 – 03 Sep. 2023 Module 4: 15 – 17 Sep 2023
Part 1/ Part 2
Fridays 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Saturdays 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sundays 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m / Last sundays 16.Jul+17.9 end 17.30h
Repeat Dates 7.July and 25.Aug 23:
Fridays 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Place: Somatische Akademie, Paul Linke Ufer 30, Berlin-Kreuzberg
68 hrs. / 4 Module / with Zahiro
PART 1: Introduction // Basics of ITMM Massage / Principles of Touch
This part leads through all possible massage positions and allows participants to practice a complete massage sequence from foot to head at the end.
Module 1: 09 – 11 Jun. 2023
- Friday evening- approx. Saturday noon: Focus on supine position
- Saturday afternoon to approx. Sunday noon: Emphasis on side position and use of the foot for massage
- Sunday afternoon: Finishing the sequences and repetition/deepening.
Module 2: 14 – 16 Jul. 2023
- Friday evening – approx. Saturday noon: Focus on prone and seated position and deepening use of arm and leg (elbow+knee).
- Saturday afternoon until approx. Sunday noon: Focus on seated position + transition to prone position (shoulder-neck massage).
- Sunday afternoon:Integration, summary and guided final massage with all elements of the introduction part.
Additional : Thai cultural background
PART 2: Advanced Seminar // Energy and Meridian Work / Intuitive Touch Skills
This part deepens and completes the learned practical skills from part 1 with getting to know the essential courses of the ten Thai meridians and intuitive impulses for their direct application in practice.
Module 3: 01 – 03 Sep. 2023
- Friday evening – approx. Saturday noon: Focus: Centering of the body
- Saturday afternoon until Sunday noon: Focus: Balancing of the two halves of the body
- Sunday afternoon: Integration and repetition/deepening
Module 4: 15 – 17 Sep 2023
- Friday evening- approx. Saturday noon: Focus : Detoxification and balance of the body
- Saturday afternoon: Focus on specific symptoms in the abdomen
- Sunday Final day: Integration of all parts and independent final massage
Between module 1+2 on Fr 7.July 23 (18h-22h) and module 2+3 on Fr 25.Aug 23 (18-22h) there will be two 4 hours of accompanied review and supervision.
These appointments are recommended and can also be attended online. If unable to attend, these can be substituted with a documented self-practice and an interview (online/present) with the instructor.
The successful participation in the 68 hours of the basic training is certified on a certificate of the Somatic Academy.
Price for 68 hrs. (60 hrs. attendance + 8 hrs. review/supervision), classes, handouts, videos and photo scripts for the training.
Earlybird: 850 € (until 6 weeks before)
Full price: 990 €
- for people, who are looking for a balancing and effective method to support physical movement ability and relaxation
- for movement and yoga practioner, who are looking for a new, individual, Hearing access and who want to deepen their practice
- for educators and health practioners , looking for a further education, which combines practical abilities and the ones own intuitive potential.
- for interested people of other somatic methods, who want to widen their perspective and experience.
On this trial and practice day we invite you to get to know the basics of the Intuitive Thai Meridian Massage. We combine learning a short massage sequence with getting to know some aspects of the Thai energy pathways on a map inside the body. We explore the possible freedom that comes with trusting principles of touch and our intuition, beyond just learned choreographic movements. The half day gives an impression of: “Intuitive Thai Meridian Basic Education”, as it will be offered on 8 weekends in the Somatic Academy from September on. Likewise, the curriculum of the training will be presented and questions answered.
For registration click on the date or write an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
“A wonderful opportunity to gain basic knowledge in the ITMM, and this training, structure and concept has inspired me to get more involved with ITMM”
-a gymnastics teacher and bodywork therapist
“I especially liked the connection between physically tangible (musculature, bones) and energetic healing (meridians) and the relaxed learning atmosphere.”
-a physiotherapist and movement teacher
What I liked was a lot of practice. Distribution and Distance between training times and a good exchange with the other participants. A nice training program and a great atmosphere.” -a physiotherapist